Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Home Depot quote I received

August 15, 2015  10:00am
Juan Sebastion Melo/The Home Depot   

Ok. You promised me the corrected estimates by the 14th and this morning is the 15th. I realize my potential account is not that important in the big picture of your company, but it was important to me. You bid out the most expensive windows for some reason and that was wrong. I mean you quoted out an exchange I don't need or want without even asking me or educating me on the differences. 

   You need to work on salesmanship. 

   And while we are on THAT subject, you quoted, with a "discount" $2600 for attic insulation. I just received a quote from a company endorsed by KUA for $784! AND, they submit paperwork to KUA so I can get a rebate! While I have no problem with a company making a profit, I have a problem being raped. $2,000 MORE? I would have gone $100 more.

While I think you may be successful, I am concerned for the people you sell to. 

Wayne Evans 

No comments:

Post a Comment